Welcome to ma blog!

Welcome to ma blog!
Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Talking to a computer.

Have you been to : cleverbot.com
If you go on it, click on avatar and you will be chatting to a computer- I have recorded my first conversation with EVIE.

Evie: Hello. Stop imagining. Talk to me.
Me: Erm Hello?
Evie: What is your name?
Me: That is personal infomation and should not be shared with people you don't know.
Evie: Do you like me?
Me: Why did you suddenly change the subject?
Evie: I didn't.
Me: You are boring to talk to, I'm going. Goodbye.
Evie: Don't go.
Me: I don't care you are not real so that is that.


Please try it. It's really good.

And you can say what you want and EVIE will learn from you!

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. LOL I <3 cleverbot! I have the app on my ipodxD Your blog is really cool!!! Keep it up:3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks peaceout5 and thx 4 adding me

    ReplyDelete